- Keeps your mind fit
- Relieves anxiety and depression
- Bolsters your nerve cell growth
- Protects against stomach ulcers
- Helps fight cancer
- Improves your focus
- Boosts your immune system
- Helps manage diabetes symptoms
- Reduces heart disease risk
- Additional information
For Brain-boosting Cognitive Support – View Brochure
Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow.
They have both culinary and medical uses in Asian countries like China, India, Japan and Korea.
Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 cm|